Friday, June 17, 2011

LAST MINUTE FATHER'S DAY GIFT

Looking for a last minute, yet quality Father's Day gift (on a budget)? Well, since my dad doesn't have a computer and has no way of ever finding this, I'll share what I did this year.

I bought him 2 magazine subscriptions. And here's how I did it for CHEAP!

Go to Ebates and sign up here:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=oi%2B9ta5Sw3Tol9YKeWj%2FGA%3D%3D

Search for the store Magazines.com and open it up.

Find your Dad's favorite magazine (or 2) and purchase them. They are probably already 1/2 off or something ridiculous.

On top of what you pay, TODAY you will receive 26% back for buying through ebates. It's that easy.

Not only are you getting a good deal, Dad's getting a gift that lasts all year!

Now get shopping!!!!


FYI
I just found out you can get an extra $5 savings by entering DADSDAY at the checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment